Grit Leadership specializes in coach evaluation software that helps athletic directors and coaches become better leaders. Use our tool to hold effective one-on-one meetings, get honest feedback, share progress, and start building gritty, resilient student athletes.
Grit Leadership gives you…
Take the Grit Leadership Self-Assessment and get a FREE review of your results with Kevin Broene.
How Grit Leadership Works
- One-on-One Meeting Tools
- Customizable school webpage for coaching evaluations
- Unlimited storage for coach evaluations
- 360° surveys sent to parents, players, and coaches
- Automatic quantitative and qualitative data collection with editing ability
- Final survey printouts and storage
- Personal consultation on best practices for delivering, digesting, and using surveys in your community
- Online or in person leadership development. We can visit your school in person or virtually, to get your leaders on the same page with the baseline knowledge, common language, and coaching workshops
- Parent seminars. Educating our parent leaders in best practices for grit development is a huge step in changing the culture within your community.
- Student mindset trainings. Whether providing student lessons that coaches and athletic directors can use or doing large group trainings, we provide materials that help your students learn what it takes to be gritty and resilient.
- Live workshop sessions. Live masterclass sessions and recording on grit leadership led by our founder Kevin Broene.
- Professional Development. Access to coach development webpage with articles, videos, and links to more resources to improve your understanding of grit, growth mindset, leadership, and resilience.
- Online Learning Networks. Leading in educational athletics can be lonely, but it doesn’t have to be. Exchange tips, best practices, and work through tough leadership issues, together, with athletic directors from around the country.
- Build Your Network. There are so many people who are innovative, intelligent, and creative in the educational athletic world. The more you get connected, the more our collective knowledge and best practice base will grow. Start getting connected today.
Want to Learn More?
We'd love to learn more about your athletics program and discuss how Grit Leadership might be a good fit for your athletic department. Don't hesitate to reach out, if your interested and would like additional information, a demo, or a risk-free, no string attached, free trial account for you and your staff.